What form do I file?

by Joseph
(Gillette, Wyoming)

Hello.I am being sued by my father for money he lent to me in the purchase of my home. The lawsuit has been filed in California.I am supposed to respond by filling out a form (in proper legal form)and send it to the court, as well as the plaintiff. I have gone on the website that is on the summons to download the form; however, I have not found an applicable one. Would someone be able to tell me what form I need to complete? Thank you very much, Joe.

Click here to post comments

Return to Debt Collection Questions.

Learn how debt collection laws can help you!
This website does not provide legal advice.
All information is for educational purposes only.
Copyright 2007 - 2021 by Mary Reed and Gerri Detweiler.
All rights reserved..
Read our Privacy Policy here. Do not sell my information.