unifund ccr partners

by raymond walker
(mtn. grove mo.)

i just found out I have a judgment aginst me for 600.00 and don't have a clue what it is from 2008 how do I find out what this is

Comments for unifund ccr partners

Click here to add your own comments

Dec 12, 2013
unifund ccr partners
by: Debtcollectionanswers.com

I recommend that you contact the clerk for the court that issued the judgment against you. He/she should be able to tell you how to get a copy of the judgment so you know who sued you and why you were sued.

If you were never informed that you were being sued and never served with a legal notice to show up in court, you should also schedule a FREE consultation with a consumer law attorneyin your area. You may have grounds for a lawsuit.

Good luck.

Feb 08, 2015
Debt collectios
by: Anonymous

Rec'd call from Aaron of burgess & assoc in 10/15 re: he penny $3000+ .he refused my pmt plan of $100 monthly by money order. Told me that his client refused my plan. Instead, I needed to provide a debit or credit card, I told him I didn't have a debit card. He told me to to my bank & get one. I got busy @ work & forgot to go. He call several days later very upset. He wanted me to fax a form with my credit card. Told him my place of employment is against that. Felt intimidated $ gave in. Day earlier my assistant got a call telling her I neededt to call back within 2 hours, otherwise, I would get served @ my place of employment. Called Aaron about the call & questioned him if his law firm had called the day before. Furthermore, questioned him on integrity & confidentiality. He denied that the law firm did'nt call buy "they" had the right to call. Pmt plan done: 10/26/14-305.66, 11/26/14-305.66, 12/26/14-305.66, 01/26/15-$305.6, 02/26/15-$305.66,& 02/27/15 remaining balance of $ $2000+. Went to bank & cancelled my debit card. Rec'd voicemail 1/26/15 & phone call @work by my assistant but he didn't leave a message. 2/27/15 got a call from him. Told him I couldn't pay anymore cuz I was being late with my pmts & needed to save $ for my oral surgery. He asked which was more important to my oral surgery or the lawsuit . Told him oral surgery. He then told me he was going to file the paperwork. I felt intimidated & continue to feed that way. Haven't received any paperwork o calls since then. I was never fully explained about this debt from Aaron. Can't afford an attorney. I live I texas. Please help. Thank you.

Reply from DebtCollectionAnswers.com:

Please keep in mind that if a debt collector is breaking the law you can find an attorney who will help you at no cost to you. A collection agency that violates the federal debt collection laws must pay your attorney's fees. So don't be afraid to talk with one to find out if you have a case. (If you prevail you may be entitled to damages as well.) Get free legal advice about debt collection here.

If it turns out the attorney can't help you for some reason, you can reach out for free advice from the Texas Consumer Complaint Center.

Mar 21, 2015
bad vibs
by: Anonymous

this company is a pain to work with and not very willing to help you out in any way with late fees and other charges. reps. are very unprofessional and rude.

May 08, 2015
by: Oliver

I have garnishment against me from 2009 need to see from what they are holding money from me and my wife account need to see if I can find out what it is for so I can make a payment arrangements please contact me thanks in advance.

Reply from DebtCollectionAnswers.com:

We aren't the collection agency; we are an educational website. We have to suggest you contact the collection agency directly. Hopefully you'll be able to resolve this soon!

May 27, 2015
my checking account
by: Anonymous

I don't understand why my Checking account is still frozen one week after my debt was supposed to be paid.

Reply from DebtCollectionAnswers.com:

I want to make sure you understand we are not the collection agency. We are an educational website about dealing with debt collectors. You'll need to contact the collection agency directly.

Aug 26, 2015
trying to pay debt
by: Barbara M.

i have 3 judgments against me for credit card debt from 2008 . i have paid an atty to make an offer and he has. its been 3 months and they will not respond to our offer.the interest just keeps building up..why won,t they answer? the offer is more than fair. UNIFUND please answer us.

Reply from DebtCollectionAnswers.com

Barbara - Maybe it's time to talk with a consumer bankruptcy attorney. The attorney may be able to get their attention--either take your offer or you possibly wipe out the debt in bankruptcy.

Click here to add your own comments

Return to Collection Company Complaint.

Learn how debt collection laws can help you!
This website does not provide legal advice.
All information is for educational purposes only.
Copyright 2007 - 2021 by Mary Reed and Gerri Detweiler.
All rights reserved..
Read our Privacy Policy here. Do not sell my information.