TIme Share Contract

by Ms. Tracey

I am attempting to have a contract voided based on the sellers fraudulent claims. This is a contract entered into in Nevada; the corporate office in Florida and I live in California.

1.) Can I stop paying and request credit reporting agencies only reflect there is a dispute rather than a negative credit rating?

2.) If not, what is the best way to proceed; should I just continue to pay until its resolved then request a refund?

Thank you,

Reply from DebtCollectionAnswers.com:

Quite frankly, the credit reporting agencies aren't going to care that you are trying to dispute this contract. If it is reported, they will likely continue to report it until the furnisher (the lender for the time share) agrees to drop it.

We really can't advise you whether to pay it in the meantime. You'll need to ask the attorney who is helping you get the contract voided for his or her advice.

Comments for TIme Share Contract

Click here to add your own comments

Sep 26, 2011
by: Ms Tracey

Thanks I have a fabulous firm working on it for me; just thought you may have insight prior to that.

Click here to add your own comments

Return to Debt Collection Questions.

Learn how debt collection laws can help you!
This website does not provide legal advice.
All information is for educational purposes only.
Copyright 2007 - 2021 by Mary Reed and Gerri Detweiler.
All rights reserved..
Read our Privacy Policy here. Do not sell my information.