Ticket In Collections

by Rhea
(Olympia, WA)

I live in Olympia, WA. I have a traffic ticket in collections holding my license and courts denied pulling it out for me so I am left paying collections. I called them and asked what kind of payment plan I qualify for and they told me for the debt of 915 I am required to put 225 down and 138 a month after that. I can't afford that down payment or that high of monthly ones afterwards either. what options do I have now cause I really need my license reissued or am I stuck having to find 225? my ticket is from 2-1-2007 and it suspended my license on 11-30-2007. The original amount was about 650. Do I have any more options?

Reply from DebtCollectionAnswers.com:

We're sorry but we don't know what your options are. The best suggestion we can offer is to contact your Senator or Representative's office and ask them to help you. They usually have ombudsman on staff who work with constituents who have problems with governmental agencies. Since this involves your license, they may be able to help you find a solution.

Click here to post comments

Return to Debt Collection Questions.

Learn how debt collection laws can help you!
This website does not provide legal advice.
All information is for educational purposes only.
Copyright 2007 - 2020 by Mary Reed and Gerri Detweiler.
All rights reserved..
Read our Privacy Policy here. Do not sell my information.