Tax Question

by Chang

I have a 1099c for a loan modification that was made to a property . I helped my daughter buy a house and this form belongs to her do I have to claim it or can she do it???

Comments for Tax Question

Click here to add your own comments

Mar 19, 2011
Tax Question
by: DEBTCollection

This is a debt collection web site and we only answer consumers' questions about issues related to debt collection. Your question pertains to taxes so consult with a tax CPA or a tax attorney.

Click here to add your own comments

Return to Debt Collection Questions.

Learn how debt collection laws can help you!
This website does not provide legal advice.
All information is for educational purposes only.
Copyright 2007 - 2021 by Mary Reed and Gerri Detweiler.
All rights reserved..
Read our Privacy Policy here. Do not sell my information.