Phone Bills Stopping Me From Getting Internet Service

by James
(Sunset Louisiana )

I am trying to get new internet service to my residence on my parent's property but they have an outstanding bill for phone that is over 3 years old and they want me to pay for it. What can I do?

Reply from

It will probably be necessary for you to resolve this bill before you can get the internet service. Talk with the phone company and your parents to see if they can work out a payment arrangement to satisfy the bill.

We are not attorneys and this is not meant as legal advice.

Click here to post comments

Return to Debt Collection Questions.

Learn how debt collection laws can help you!
This website does not provide legal advice.
All information is for educational purposes only.
Copyright 2007 - 2021 by Mary Reed and Gerri Detweiler.
All rights reserved..
Read our Privacy Policy here. Do not sell my information.