Judgement set aside

by Debbie
(Murfreesboro, TN)

I was told there is a form letter I can send to the court to have my judgment set aside. Is this true?

Comments for Judgement set aside

Click here to add your own comments

Jul 30, 2010
after a judgment
by: Gerri

There are situations where a judgment can be vacated - if there was an error, or the defendant was not properly served - for example. But it's not typically just a matter of filling out a form. If you feel a creditor or collector improperly obtained a judgment against you, we would strongly urge you to talk with a consumer law attorney for advice.

Click here to add your own comments

Return to Debt Collection Questions.

Learn how debt collection laws can help you!
This website does not provide legal advice.
All information is for educational purposes only.
Copyright 2007 - 2021 by Mary Reed and Gerri Detweiler.
All rights reserved..
Read our Privacy Policy here. Do not sell my information.