I've been frauded and would like my credit restored!

by Misty
(Auburn, Ca)

If you report stolen credit cards to a credit card company after recieving a bill from them and they do nothing about it and you keep recieving phone calls and bills of amount due or over due when you were never the one who spent on those credit cards? What can you do to get them to stop calling and take that debt off your credit?

Reply from DebtCollectionAnswers.com:

Misty - It sounds like you need to get an attorney involved. You shouldn't have to pay for fraudulent charges unless there is something odd going on (for example, you gave your card to a friend or family member to use but they abused the privilege.) We'd recommend you visit SoCalCreditDamage.com. Attorney Robert Brennan is an expert in this kind of situation.

Click here to post comments

Return to Debt Collection Questions.

Learn how debt collection laws can help you!
This website does not provide legal advice.
All information is for educational purposes only.
Copyright 2007 - 2021 by Mary Reed and Gerri Detweiler.
All rights reserved..
Read our Privacy Policy here. Do not sell my information.