Homeowners Association

by Betty
(Troy, Missouri)

Can a home owners association sue me in small claims court in the state of Missouri? I am currently behind in my annual dues and a special assessment for road maintenance totaling 2500.00.

Comments for Homeowners Association

Click here to add your own comments

Dec 24, 2011
Homeowners Association
by: debtcollectionanswers

Betty: I am not an attorney but generally, home owners associations can sue a home owner for nonpayment of annual dues and for any other expenses that a member of the association, is obligated to pay and does not. If you want a more definitive answer, I recommend that you consult with a consumer law attorney in your area.

Click here to add your own comments

Return to Debt Collection Questions.

Learn how debt collection laws can help you!
This website does not provide legal advice.
All information is for educational purposes only.
Copyright 2007 - 2021 by Mary Reed and Gerri Detweiler.
All rights reserved..
Read our Privacy Policy here. Do not sell my information.