by marvin
( floyd count ind)

How do I get a 12 year old foreclosure off court records?

Comments for foreclosure

Click here to add your own comments

Apr 27, 2010
by: Gerri

I know the foreclosure that is 12 years old should not still appear on your credit reports. If it appears on your credit reports, then I would suggest you dispute it. Learn how to dispute credit report mistakes here.

But I have no idea how to get it out of the court records - or even whether that's even possible. I would recommend you talk to the court that lists the foreclosure, and if you can't get the answer from them, then I would call a local title company and ask them for advice.

Sorry I can't be of more help here.

Click here to add your own comments

Return to Debt Collection Questions.

Learn how debt collection laws can help you!
This website does not provide legal advice.
All information is for educational purposes only.
Copyright 2007 - 2021 by Mary Reed and Gerri Detweiler.
All rights reserved..
Read our Privacy Policy here. Do not sell my information.