Falsified Documents Unable To Change And Correct

I do not understand how a legitimate business cannot correct documents that are incorrectly dated. Is this not fraudulent practices?

Reply from DebtCollectionAnswers.com:

We're not sure what has happened here, but if you think a collection agency has falsified documents then we would really encourage you to contact a consumer law attorney.

If that has happened, and the debt collector has acted illegally, you may be entitled to damages and your attorney's fees.

If it seems like the debt collector is breaking the law, talk with a consumer law attorney. Find out how to get free legal advice from an attorney here.

Comments for Falsified Documents Unable To Change And Correct

Click here to add your own comments

Mar 18, 2012
Bogus Bill
by: Anonymous

I have credit monitoring and just got a letter stated I owed Assets Recovery Solutions. First the creditor did not have a number list so I had to Google them: So I called to find out who I owed well I have paid this bill with the original company but ARS has put it on my credit that I still owe.

How can I have this negative report removed from my credit?

Reply from DebtCollectionAnswers.com:

We suggest you read our information about
how to dispute credit report errors.

Click here to add your own comments

Return to Asset Recovery Solutions Complaints.

Learn how debt collection laws can help you!
This website does not provide legal advice.
All information is for educational purposes only.
Copyright 2007 - 2021 by Mary Reed and Gerri Detweiler.
All rights reserved..
Read our Privacy Policy here. Do not sell my information.