collecting a court order

by danica
(phoenix, az)

I have a court order stating jp morgan chase owes me money but I have no idea how to enforce it

Comments for collecting a court order

Click here to add your own comments

Apr 22, 2010
Collecting on a judgment from a court
by: Mary

Thanks for submitting your debt collection question on our Q&A page.

Collecting on a court judgment is often a lot more difficult than going through the legal process that led to the judgment. Therefore, I advise that you contact a collection attorney to help you get your money.

If the amount that J. P. Morgan owes you is large enough and the attorney feels that there is a good chance of collecting it, the attorney probably will not charge you an upfront fee to represent you. Instead, the attorney will take as payment a percentage of whatever he collects on your behalf.

Good luck collecting your money.

Click here to add your own comments

Return to Debt Collection Questions.

Learn how debt collection laws can help you!
This website does not provide legal advice.
All information is for educational purposes only.
Copyright 2007 - 2021 by Mary Reed and Gerri Detweiler.
All rights reserved..
Read our Privacy Policy here. Do not sell my information.