Change of Venue

How can I ask for a change of venue from one county court to another in the state of Nevada. What forms would I need?
I am on oxygen and it is hard for me to travel.

Comments for Change of Venue

Click here to add your own comments

Mar 05, 2011
Need Change of Venue

I am not familiar with the change of venue process in your state, so I recommend that you contact the clerk with the court where the case related to you was filed to get the information you need. Sorry I cannot be of more help, but contacting the court clerk is a good first step. Best of luck.

Click here to add your own comments

Return to Debt Collection Questions.

Learn how debt collection laws can help you!
This website does not provide legal advice.
All information is for educational purposes only.
Copyright 2007 - 2021 by Mary Reed and Gerri Detweiler.
All rights reserved..
Read our Privacy Policy here. Do not sell my information.