car transfer

by none

my father passed away without a will, the only asset he had is his vehicle, he did not owe anything on it it was paid off,, how can i transfer it into my name now that he is gone? or do I have to write junk on the title and junk it?

Comments for car transfer

Click here to add your own comments

Jul 13, 2012
car transfer
by: DebtCollection

I do not know what the process is for title transfers in your state. I recommend you call the Department of Motor Vehicles office in your area for that information. We answer questions about debts at this web site and so your question is beyond our areas of knowledge.

Click here to add your own comments

Return to Deceased Person's Debt Collection Questions.

Learn how debt collection laws can help you!
This website does not provide legal advice.
All information is for educational purposes only.
Copyright 2007 - 2021 by Mary Reed and Gerri Detweiler.
All rights reserved..
Read our Privacy Policy here. Do not sell my information.