I Got A Bill Saying I Owed 135.53

by Christina
(Kansas city, Ks )

for books I never received!!

Reply from DebtCollectionAnswers.com:

Christina, you can dispute a collection account if you don't believe it's valid. You should do so in writing, immediately, and send your letter by certified mail.

(We are not the collection agency so we can't help you directly resolving this dispute. You'll need to contact them.)

We hope this helps!

Click here to post comments

Return to RJM Acquisition Complaints.

Learn how debt collection laws can help you!
This website does not provide legal advice.
All information is for educational purposes only.
Copyright 2007 - 2017 by Mary Reed and Gerri Detweiler.
All rights reserved.

Disclosure: We may receive compensation for marketing some of the services mentioned on this site. Above all though, our goal is to recommend products and services we believe can help our readers. You can learn more here.